User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Ski Mask Freestyle

Last edited by Str0ng; February 24th, 2022 at 08:55 PM

Bismillah-ir-Rahman

Re: Ski Mask Freestyle

Greetings,

First, I'm not sure why this track is being overlooked. I know who produced thsi because I know the tag. Dope instrumental. I really enjoyed this track. It seems like here at RB people get it. I legit love your delivery. It's on point and I can tell you really listen to this type of shit like me. You don't just dont look at this genre, my genre, like a buzz word like "boom bap." It's Hip Hop, before the youngins were experimenting while their parents hated the music they listened to. That Kap line almost made me kneel. I fux with it.

Second, "I stopped rapping because I lost the hunger. I stopped laughing when I lost my brother." I felt that in my heart... I just lost my dad! UGH... The rhyme scheme and delivery is on point. Respect for being authentic, and vulnerable, in your verses. Thank you!

Finally, I enjoyed the content in this track and the real Hip Hop shiiii! I didn't hear any issues with the mix or the levels of the vocals. Everything is on point. I will be bumping this as I work for sure. As always, thanks for sharing your artform. I appreciate it!

Bong, Bong
    Last edited by XV47; February 25th, 2022 at 08:00 PM

Re: Ski Mask Freestyle

Beat is dope.. for a freestyle this is dope.. nice delivery.. some cool stuff in it.. ya kap line was nice.. and the count to 6 line.. ya flow and lyrics get better the more u keep going. Covered in tattoos and blood stains. Dope!

Keep dropping!

Reflections is out now

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.