User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Pussies Galore

Bismillah-ir-Rahman

Pussies Galore

I was gonna make this a pretentious lyric video, or a green screen overly produced with no lyrical ability video, but then I realized you can hear and understand me clearly.

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...mic-Boogie-Man
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...-Fallen-Angels

Battle Record
    0-1

Re: Pussies Galore

Lmao you live for me Stanley

Holla lmao
    Selfsavior21.com

Bout to make an EP called "Disgruntled Customers" with all your slander. I'm flattered that you have over 25 minutes of material talking about me and my friends lmao

Bismillah-ir-Rahman

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...Mask-Freestyle

SHHHHHH --- HUSH

Don't flatter yourself. It's about 6 minutes of effortless BS!

Emotional Intelligence at it's best folks!

Edit:There is something to be said when the person you address comes back numerous times to convince you of something when they feel some type of way. My last bars were cringy? Not your actions? hmmm lol
    Last edited by XV47; March 6th, 2022 at 12:10 PM Reason: Updated the minute count lol

Battle Record
    0-1

Whatever it is I appreciate you taking the time out to think of me for 6 minutes of your precious time to prove your emotional intelligence

Im very flattered

P.S.: those last 2 bars lmfao cringeworthy
    Last edited by Self Savior; March 5th, 2022 at 10:36 PM

Battle Record
    11-5

HAHA receding hair line had me dying. That was funny as fuck.

This was really sick - very confident delivery, with a nice, consitent flow to match it. I could hear your words pretty clear - maybe a little high on the lows again, but your voice punched through the beat nicely. Your voice actually really suits this beat. Just has a grimy sound that compliments your overall cadence without a doubt.

Seemed short. Lacking a hook, and a little length or diversity could have done the song wonders for its longevity. But, it's a solid, comedic listen with tons of parts that had me laughing.

Thanks for the feedback on my song man.

Keep dropping!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

Bismillah-ir-Rahman

Quote Originally Posted by L.E View Post
    HAHA receding hair line had me dying. That was funny as fuck.

This was really sick - very confident delivery, with a nice, consitent flow to match it. I could hear your words pretty clear - maybe a little high on the lows again, but your voice punched through the beat nicely. Your voice actually really suits this beat. Just has a grimy sound that compliments your overall cadence without a doubt.

Seemed short. Lacking a hook, and a little length or diversity could have done the song wonders for its longevity. But, it's a solid, comedic listen with tons of parts that had me laughing.

Thanks for the feedback on my song man.

Keep dropping!
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...quot-(prod-QB)

Thanks for the feedback. I take it all to heart and am working on things. LE

As for Dave, This is the last time I am doing a diss track or dropping subliminals at anyone. I did what I set out to do honestly. Just seeing the ruffled feathers and reaction made me smile! SOOOO PEACE GOD!

Time to step up the game once again. JUNE - 2022, my 1st legit project will be released.

Thanks for your time everyone.

Bong, Bong

i dont know what this is, i liked you cuz not this if that makes sence,
    apologizes tho, i did really like dave

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by XV47 View Post
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...quot-(prod-QB)

Thanks for the feedback. I take it all to heart and am working on things. LE

As for Dave, This is the last time I am doing a diss track or dropping subliminals at anyone. I did what I set out to do honestly. Just seeing the ruffled feathers and reaction made me smile! SOOOO PEACE GOD!

Time to step up the game once again. JUNE - 2022, my 1st legit project will be released.

Thanks for your time everyone.

Bong, Bong
    Lmao here you're admitting it's all just to get my attention omg

Bro I still accept features. Hit my line. We go back lol ill discount you.

Battle Record
    35-10
    Awards 25+ Wins

always love what you do. almost forgot about the name change lol good to see you still dropping on here. one of these days we gotta do another track together. love your style and the mf doom vibes. everything here sounds dope to me. flow, mic presence, lyrics...all that sounds tight. only critique i would say with your music would be dope to hear you do something with a hook and a bridge. i know thats not your usual thing but none the less it would be interesting. good to see you active hit me up some time bro. im a busy guy but ill make time for a verse.