Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 LastLast
Showing results 76 to 90 of 96

Thread: RB Awards 06-07 Results

beyond dope.
    Battle Record
    50-27

Re: RB Awards 06-07 Results

lol @ still doing this..

its that time allready

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - Artificial Intelligence

Battle Record
    11-3

Good job on Meta Convicts winning best new crew.

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Even though they aren't lmao I mean, no hate obviously because I'm in MC......but I mean, shit word perfect was there......there is no way in hell MC would beat WP.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

Battle Record
    11-3

^At least you aren't bitching about it. But WP I don't think would really be classified as "new". You guys've been around for a while, and while Meta did win, I'm glad most crews aren't complaining. I think the win was well desreved.

Battle Record
    30-12

Word Perfect was here in like '03. . . . and I don't even know why you even try anymore, there might be 5 members from WP that post on RB. . .

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Word Vik...Congrats to M.C. and everyone else in it

And calm down Eng., you taking these award things WAY to seriously.
    RB OG Triple OG

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

lol we have a forum, and of those 4 members....there are 4 in the finals of a topical tag team tourny. we still run this shit, and Philly is a top head in the LLL......and there are others who are doing dope shit on RB. We still run this shit.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

Battle Record
    11-3

I don't care about the drama and whatnot. Congrats to us, and congrats to all the crews good enough to get a forum.

d-_-b
    Battle Record
    1-7

congrats on being a doink

Mindless Self-Engulfed In Moniker's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Awards OFOTK Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    you always seem to go on these drunken rants so meh say what you will.
    Exactly. I like how the "drunk rants" always seem to come at a convenient time. I'm not even going to write paragraphs or pull links like this is some court procedure and we need substantial evidence. Talking down to people in attempts to instigate someone challenging you to a battle is lame. If you want to battle someone grow a pair and call them out. Other than that, I haven't been "a ghost." I'm on the site practically everday, running a league now for the growing poetry heads. Your reaction just proves my point about your immaturity. I think you enjoy being "That dude," too much. If you hadn't gone apeshit, you would have found that I respect your writing, and all the feedback you give is great. You just need to work on not being a dick.

BTW, I didn't stick my foot in my mouth, it was up your ass.
    Unlike you I think about what I say instead of going on rants.

Now if we could put this behind us and move on that'd be great.
    K? Thanks
    A ruthless
    of everything existing.
    Po'ethics
    abstanticollective.

Battle Record
    17-14

Quote Originally Posted by Mannie Fresh™ View Post
    this who does "RB want banned" runner up guy hasent even been active on this site in the last year

some mod must have stuck him in there and had like 3-4 of his friends vote for that

sad

and the 2 audio battlers NEVER even battle on this site.....lmfao......well not in the last six months

and the worst mod is opey?..........he never even logs on.......mostly just comes on as 'mike'

and emerge tried to scam kids by charging them $20 to form a crew and somehow he is runner up for best admin???

wtF?

p.s. and puttin "strobe" as the "worst admin" is really funny

Because when marv hacked the site and Pwned RB....strobe was the ONLY one who knew how to fix it....thats doing something that NO admin can do on RB

whoever ran this really did a horrible job IMO.....I mean why wouldnt people want marv banned for haxing RB and putting meatspin in every link all around the site....did you see his name as one of the choices?.....naH

because the choices were picked by whom?.........heh

I mean fixing things around here has become a norm

and it never ends.....this can be proven....by seeing $pitaculars name in a catagory like he is a active text battler..........dude left the site.........smh

maybe its a popularity contest..........

um i have battled in the last 6 months..., lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Stryk9 View Post
    um i have battled in the last 6 months..., lmao
    lmao?

who?

lmfao

Banned
    Battle Record
    5-5

Quote Originally Posted by Mindless View Post
    Engivale, my advice to you: kill the pompous attitude. Some may credit arrogance as strength, but it's certainly unbecoming for you. Your academia doesn't amount for much when you're talking down to people you have no right to. Obviously you haven't learned proper social skills because if you're so concerned with heads not being able to discern "there" from "their", then fucking TEACH THEM. Don't sit and complain and display your lack of maturity by rushing into arguments with members who are basically the backbone of this site. If you're so eager to win an award, start doing something constructive/positive for other members.
    thankyou

haha.. I love how Bounce wins regardless of the fact that he didn't write anything for 06/07. good call kids
    po'ethics /
    abstanticollective.

Battle Record
    83-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by .. atti? View Post
    haha.. I love how Bounce wins regardless of the fact that he didn't write anything for 06/07. good call kids
    it's cuz some people are slow n don't understand that 06-07 means this year n part of last