Kontext (4-3) vs. Cry (4-4)

Check Wednesday by Midnight
    Drop by Friday Midnight
    LLL Rules Apply Strictly
    Don't forget Links

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Re: Kontext (4-3) vs. Cry (4-4)

hello...

swag vs smalls
    flex vs meters
    dios vs com
    bar vs coop
    and the champ match..

don't believe me check 'em hoe! I never forgetz my votes. I may vote on more if I get back from my concert before shit closes.
    Last edited by Cody Nash; April 5th, 2009 at 06:46 AM

LX...Bitch
    Battle Record
    73-27
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins

whats good cry.....I might drop tonight....I got loads a work to do

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/foru...league-16.html

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...ag-394257.html
    Last edited by Kontext; April 2nd, 2009 at 08:56 PM
    LethalXpressionZ

Xpressing Lethalness

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Fuck my mother?

your contendors with Ted failed to show how being fortunate in life beats all
    but it did show you trying your hardest then being awarded the win by default
    his played lines ring flaccid, so it's too late for denying ya wackness
    n' Dios.. I joined the league to beat fresh ideas not the lights in the attic
    who spoke n' wrote famous quotes while using his hands to make shit?
    Thomas Edison.. n' you can't write your own good lines much less fabricate his
    when I put you on blast, I'm gonna have every last kid jockin' my words
    league members takin' my shit all out of kontext 'cuz I had rocks in my verse
    back with my style, fully focused for bashin this child, addin' sting to his guile
    sure it's possible for you to win, but I haven't forgotten my links in a while
    thinks he's got that sick shit, style none will see when he's strayed n' finished
    but the cracker wouldn't have flavor if you took the T off his name n' dipped it
    so fuck Humus Edison n' fuck his punches, all that soft lace their breaded with
    you could swing all fuckin' day n' solidify there should be an age for gettin in
    lost his last match, proving here that what's done's just started
    putting his life on full rotation.. so afterwards he'll still be dumbfuck retarded
    check your girls Kon n' you'll find.. that not every whore's workin tonight
    n' that drop dead gorgeous is ONLY a comparison between your verse and mine

Nah.. fuck you.

LX...Bitch
    Battle Record
    73-27
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins

Ehem

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...xt-297975.html

Cry's never had me provoked, & of course this Fag'll Fall in the sequel
    because you were known as dope....that is until I halfassed and beat you
    watch how I breeze through, see this bitch is so fucking stupid
    because truth is, you aint shit...but pretty Goddamned close to it
    your so useless, keep talking like your hood, until I up root this hoes life
    Cry not versatile, so his movement he was pretty much a bitch the whole time
    your prolly just a white kid in the ghetto, so it's just foolish to act hard
    I pulled his card, so if cry's bridging the gap it's with a retainer & mouthgard
    your exposed, take a spanking, fuck a ranking, you cant step up in place
    I already got the scoop on you...
    ...I'm just debating whether to slam you on your neck or your face
    LMAO you not ballin bitch, your just a kid, all your concepts are forced -n-
    I knew you were nowhere near A.I because Daz keeps sonning you in the forum
    you need training!
    so dont box with me, Im chopping wood like rocky 3, cry is good as dead
    so when the Timberlands you'll wish you never stepped foot in this thread
    get crushed when you up in competition, plus your careers tainted with bitchin
    you show no skill, bitch is roadkill! & dont try to weasel your way out of this one
    scytso dont got me bitter, but cry the best? I wonder how he figures
    you aint real mah nigga, just got me feelin like shaq...
    .....cuz' I swear I shaquille ya niggas

No fuck you & your mother
    Last edited by Kontext; March 31st, 2009 at 03:11 PM
    LethalXpressionZ

Xpressing Lethalness

Battle Record
    10-20

http://thelongestlistofthelongeststu.../first213.html

"Who invented the world's first light bulb?

Thomas Edison, right? Wrong!

Thomas Edison did not invent the light bulb but he did make significant improvements and marketed it very well and the fact that he owned the electric company helped and as a result he is often thought to have invented it."

^^^just thought i'd let u know

but anyway...

back with my style, fully focused for bashin this child, addin' sting to his guile
    decent personal

vs

surprised i havent seen this b4. might be played but i like it
    I pulled his card, so if cry's bridging the gap it's with a retainer & mouthgard
    cool flip on the cliche
    nice

iight, cry i'm just not feelin ya wording. like i get where your goin w/ the concepts, but the wording is bland imo. some of it had me like 'wtf' cuz i mean.. whats a humus/homas? lol kontext's verse we iight. nothin spectacular tho but anyway..

v/ Kon

Edit: and even w/ the little link YOU posted, it STILL says hummus is a fuckin dipping sauce or w/e not huMus u dumbfuck.
    Last edited by Tony B; April 2nd, 2009 at 09:15 AM
    - King Tone

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

LOL, nice..
    Good but it coulda used better wording..
    Decent..

Vs

LOL, funny..
    Haha, nice..
    This is a good concept but it needs better wording and to not be so stretched..
    you show no skill, bitch is roadkill! & dont try to weasel your way out of this one
    Decent but it definitly coulda been done better..

Prolly the best verse I've read by Kon so far this season, iunno.. and Cry, this was wunna your worse verses.. it's close, but Kon takes this by a bar I think, n most of his misses weren't as bad as Cry's misses just because of his wording imo..

\\//ote: Kon/Thomas Edison

Battle Record
    21-10
    Awards OM HOF Gauntlet Champion LLL Champion LLL HOF

thinks he's got that sick shit, style none will see when he's strayed n' finished
    but the cracker wouldn't have flavor if you took the T off his name n' dipped it
    putting his life on full rotation.. so afterwards he'll still be dumbfuck retarded

vs

v/kontext. yea, cry ur verse wasn't witty at all.. it just seemed like a bunch of statements you know? kon ur verse was pretty cool, the best i've seen from you personally. so yea, kon gets it with wittier ideas & better concepts.
    LOL

Battle Record
    10-3
    Awards LLL HOF

vs.

that bridge the gap line was funny as fuck lol. pretty decent battle, but im gonna have to vote kon based on the fact he came more witty and whatnot..

vote - kontext

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

vs

Cry: I just wasnt feeling that verse... nothing really hit hard to me. Not bad wording... decent'ish concepts... but just nothing harsh.

Kontext: your wording kills you... you have some good ideas here and there but seem to try to cram too much into your lines. I think Ive heard the timberland line before but Ill give you the benefit of the doubt.

v/Kontext for having better ideas even if the wording sucked
    AI

Battle Record
    31-2

vs

I have you both even as far as quotes are concerned. But I felt kontext had a couple less misses. That timberland line I've seen before 100%. It may have been Punch that did it. Cry had some decent concepts but I didn't find them to be worded very harsh. Kontext your wording wasn't that good either but it was worded slightly harsher tha Cry.
    This is really tough to call but I have to go with Kontext by the smallest margin.

Battle Record
    2-2

Quote Originally Posted by Cry View Post
    your contendors with Ted failed to show how being fortunate in life beats all
    but it did show you trying your hardest then being awarded the win by default

Simple diss, nothing too witty or over the top

Wording is kinda odd. I see the idea of it tho. Lights in the attic. Either that was a vague name flip, "edison" or a flip on bright idea/fresh idea. I just don't know, because it's misleading

who spoke n' wrote famous quotes while using his hands to make shit?
    Thomas Edison.. n' you can't write your own good lines much less fabricate his

long name flip.. lol.. it's a bit simple.. but an ok line

hmm.. that's oddly worded 4 sure. I think you're trying to say you had rocks in HIM. or something..

I'm assuming by links, you're referring to personals on him.. decent line

I don't get this at all.

so fuck Humus Edison n' fuck his punches, all that soft lace their breaded with
    you could swing all fuckin' day n' solidify there should be an age for gettin in

Either I'm just stupid, or I'm missing something.. it's starting to annoy me how I'm not getting what you mean in the last few bars.

ok.. I get this.. not a bad line at all.

lol.. cool wording. good punch
    Vs.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Edison View Post

ehh, too simple, you're not flipping anything.. just a statement

that's an old flip.. im sure you know that. good wording though

bad wording me thinks. punch was ok though.. i don't really like the wordplay move meant.. just seems outa place.

ok.. I like the flip, good punch

I like the wording, a bit stretched but a decent line. Still the whole "scoop" concept/ flip is old. even this season that's the 3rd time i've seen it

LMAO you not ballin bitch, your just a kid, all your concepts are forced -n-
    I knew you were nowhere near A.I because Daz keeps sonning you in the forum

funny personal, a bit simple again though

you need training!

This seems to be a common occurrence in this league. And I'm going to try and say my peace here. Timberland as in the foot wear.. is not pronounced timber LAAAAND.. it's pronounced timber-leeend. it's forced.. whether or not people in this league want to admit it or not, the pronunciations ARE different. not to mention an old concept ,.. good wording tho

ok.. good concept.. wording is a bit bland.

scytso dont got me bitter, but cry the best? I wonder how he figures
    you aint real mah nigga, just got me feelin like shaq...
    .....cuz' I swear I shaquille ya niggas

lmao.. what? sha kill? haha.. w/e.. aside from that slang usage.. this is funny.. not the best wording or punch.. but for some reason i laughed..

Cry:
    you had a couple good lines. I will say this though, you seemed to be really unmotivated this week. Either that or you're trying to be more complex, and a third of your lines eluded me. I either just didn't get it, or the wording struck me as off. It WOULD help if you explained a few lines through a PM, cause it frustrated me a bit. not very consistent I'm afraid.

Fav line:

Kontext:
    Your wording was on and off. and a few played concepts. But you did drop so cool concepts and a few nice punches. One thing i'll say again.. timberland and timber land are 2 different pronunciations, and i'll fight my point of view to def.. DEF! you had a consistently decent verse. nothing horid, or amazing..

fav lines:
    over all.. - not the greatest battle. you both need to be a bit more motivated I think. judging by past weeks, I'd have thought this to be a great battle. ok tho..

v/kontext.
    . by not much
    $usernamejoshs

$9.99 for an unbiased vote
    $14.99 full breakdown vote

Battle Record
    64-7
    Awards Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 50+ Wins

Kontext wins (5-3)
    Cry loses (4-5)

Battle Record