Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Frankie Hollywood Presents: "MUST BE LOVE"

IAM Instrumental FrankieHollywood's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

Frankie Hollywood Presents: "MUST BE LOVE"

Okayyyy, please read this before feed...
    This is OLLLDDDD work of mine i never finished...
    Not mixed properly, not mastered, not anything lol.
    But, I do like the sample I used and the concept of the beat, I feel it gives off a summer vibe...
    Just really wanting to know if I should go back and re-do and/or finish this...
    Leme know!

<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/80178338&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=fals e&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;sh ow_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>

Links:
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...84#post8550384

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...-ft-Celph-Taut
    Do audio?? Need a beat?? Get at me!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Re: Frankie Hollywood Presents: "MUST BE LOVE"

Man, this one too lol. I like the vibe of this shit. Definitely has the fun summertime vibe. If you finish this, I'd try something to it too.

A.i

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Battle Record
    0-1

tightwork bruh appreciate the feed. gona try to finish these in the near future.

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

I can dig this. as you said the mixing is kind of horrible and unrefined. But this has the right vibe that you were going for.

do it.
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Battle Record
    7-1

Swap the kick and add a baseline to it.

Leave me alone

Battle Record
    9-18
    Awards VBL Champion

i actually did my freestyle to this. but for some reason my mic was messing up and picking up extra bass..
    anyways after listening once again

i like the melody -and the vibe is done.. production could be tightened up but im sure you know this already

damn dude i really like this beat though. could be really really fire if you fine tuned this and focused on the smaller details. (not meaning add or take away from it but tighten up the mix/ instruments to not sound so cluttered.

other than that this is a cool vibe.

Battle Record
    0-1

[will get back with feed. realized it was my headphone that made it osund like the beat was not of great quality whatsoever. my fault fam. promise to get back to you on this]
    Last edited by K.B.; June 25th, 2014 at 05:26 PM
    K.B.
    Kevin Berglund
    Valparaiso, IN

Will Return all Feed.

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by K.B. View Post
    [will get back with feed. realized it was my headphone that made it osund like the beat was not of great quality whatsoever. my fault fam. promise to get back to you on this]
    Prolly not ur headphones bruh lol. I never did any mixing or mastering on this. This is over a year old n I just kinda threw it together n forgot about it. Just wanted feed to kno if it was worth going back n making it hot. Lol