User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: I SEE RB HANGIN' ON BY A THREAD...

Battle Record
    22-22
    Awards GBL Champion FL Champion

I SEE RB HANGIN' ON BY A THREAD...

LOL Good to see some loyal people still keeping the site alive. Anyone I know still around?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Re: I SEE RB HANGIN' ON BY A THREAD...

i wouldnt really say its hanging on . . . i was trying to warn people this is where the site was headed

now i just come back from time to time to see how right i was

Battle Record
    11-5

I think social media has really damaged old school forums like this. I still come by to post songs every once in a while, and try to engage in some discussions.

The "cheap humor" crowd (ie people posting random bullshit to be funny/cool) also really damaged the quality of what these forums used to be.

I got some of the legendary members like 10fold on my personal Facebook now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    45-8
    Awards Legendary Audio ABL Champion BOTW AOTM AOTW Legendary Member - Award Request Accepted

Shit happens it is what it is all good things come to an end RB just took longer to accept it lol

Legend.
    Battle Record
    41-0
    Awards Haiku Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion - Award Request Accepted Haiku Season Champion PC HOF FL Tournament Winner 25+ Wins

Such an amazing place to be until about 07-08.
    Legend.
    RB Original.

Meta. Convicts.
    18-0 Crew Record, 06-07 Best Crew.

Battle Record
    11-5

Online communities have simply evolved from the days where forums were basically the only "social media".

Social Media:

Stranger

yea I lost hope at this point, hanging on by a thread is saying it nicely.

hopefully, we can convert over to an app in the future.

I would have already done that years ago if this was my site.

Battle Record
    64-7
    Awards Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 50+ Wins

sad to see tbh

Stranger

The site was gone before us unfortunetly.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by L.E View Post
    I think social media has really damaged old school forums like this. I still come by to post songs every once in a while, and try to engage in some discussions.

The "cheap humor" crowd (ie people posting random bullshit to be funny/cool) also really damaged the quality of what these forums used to be.

I got some of the legendary members like 10fold on my personal Facebook now.

If you are referring to me that wasn't to be random, funny, or cool - that was straight up insanity and confusion in your face... and I can't stand it either - humble and humiliation is 2 totally different things. Besides being misquoted or posts under my screen name that'd be impossible to write cause I was either in the hospital that day or other. INSANITY! I rather be ducking bullets again any day rather than ever having to experience it again. There is NOTHING on this earth more terrifying. Real talk.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    If you are referring to me that wasn't to be random, funny, or cool - that was straight up insanity and confusion in your face... and I can't stand it either - humble and humiliation is 2 totally different things. Besides being misquoted or posts under my screen name that'd be impossible to write cause I was either in the hospital that day or other. INSANITY! I rather be ducking bullets again any day rather than ever having to experience it again. There is NOTHING on this earth more terrifying. Real talk.
    Idk... Chucky is pretty scary too.

- - - Updated - - -

And I think you mean defib. Not defrib. Defrib is nothing.

Battle Record
    11-5

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    Wasn't referring to anyone directly. That sounds DAMN terrifying though - mental health isn't a joke. I am glad you are in a better place to be able to recognize you do not want to go back.

Social Media:

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Quote Originally Posted by Dad Dude View Post
    Nah, I think if you replaced him with @Spartacus the place would have more life to it.
    Cheers that, mate.