Mindless is an individual who has chiseled out a creative niche so deep, that it has still yet to be surpassed. His ability to manipulate words and images while intertwining some of the most unique concepts to hit the boards, has left him a key inspiration to many of RB's greatest writers. Mindless's poetic work has left him with a place in the monthly Hall of Fame for nearly every poem he's posted. Frequently achieving multiple HOF accolades in a single month. Mindless was a member of one of these most dedicated and talented groups of writers, Po'Ethics. There he readily honed his abilities even further and worked to help develop his fellow Po' family members potential. I personally credit Mindless with helping me focus my own writing abilities and shaping the writer I am today… and I know I'm not alone in that sentiment. Mindless also was a co-founder of Abstanti Collective. A unique group of 4 like minded, and styled writers who's collaborative efforts brought HOF acclaim on nearly every offering; as well as two works inducted into Legends (1 topical/1 poem). Mindless's works stand timeless. While the steady elevation of work being produced on Rb can leave past reads feeling dated or out of touch when going back, his pieces remain as innovative and creative as ever no matter which era of his work you pull from. Mindless has been a brilliant writer from day one, and for that reason he stands with this well deserved induction. Congratulations fam.

Highlighted Works & Achievements
** RB records do not allow this archive to predate 2005 **

* PSHOFx22
** 1x Poetry Legends

* OMHOFx8
** 1x Topical Legends

League/Tournament Wins